Together with the Indian partners, the DAAD project "Literature in a Globalized World: Creative and Critical Perspectives" regularly conducts a variety of activities and measures at the University of Würzburg and in India.
- Aktuell: Kurz-Forschungsaufenthalt in Indien für MA-Studierende und Doktoranden
Link zur Ausschreibung
- Seminar "Refugee Tales: New British Refugee Literature" taught by PD Dr. Miriam Wallraven link
- Seminar "Anglophone African Literature" taught by Jennifer Leetsch link
- Seminar "Canadian Literature" taught by Baldeep Grewal link
In May 2018, the summer school with the title "Africa in a Globalized World" was held at Julius-Maximilians-Universität in Würzburg. report
- Guestprofessorship Prof. Shoba Venkatesh Ghosh (University of Mumbai), 26. November to 10. December:
- Lecture "Literary Globalisation Studies" as part of the Lecture Series "English Speaking Cultures"; December 8, 2017
- Guest teacher in the seminar "Passages to India"
- Guestprofessorship Prof. Ranjan Ghosh (University of North Bengal, Humboldt Fellow), 26. September to 24. October:
- Seminar "Passages to India" taught by Prof. Dr. Zeno Ackermann, enrolment via sb@home
- Seminar "Literature of Migration" taught by PD Dr. Miriam Wallraven, enrolment via sb@home
- Seminar "Narratives of Globalization" taught by Prof. Dr. Isabel Karremann
- Seminar "Commonwealth Drama" taught by Julia Spahn
- Guestprofessorship Prof. Suagata Bhaduri, in from 15. May to 14. June
- 16. May 2017 Literature Reading by writer and novelist Anant Kumar
In February 2017, the first winter school with the title "Literature in Globalized World", as part of the DAAD project "Literature in a Globalized World: Creative and Critical Perspectives", was held at the Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi/India. further information
- Seminar “Kipling’s India” taught by Dr. Sarah Knor
- Lectures and one-day workshop offered by Prof. Shoba Venkatesh Ghosh, University of Mumbai, India
- Introduction to the topic of "Cultural Encounters" - Lecture I + II - within the MA-lecture series on December, 9th and 16th
- Winter School at Jawaharlal-Nehru-University, Delhi
The cooperation is made possible through the funding initiative Indo-German Partnerships in Higher Education of the Indian University Grants Commission (UGC) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). This project is financially supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) with funds from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF).