- Akademische Rätin (Associate Professor) at Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg since April 2017
- Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin (Assistant Professor) at Eberhard Karls University Tübingen until March 2017
- Habilitation from Tübingen University (2012). Published by Routledge in 2015 as Women Writers and the Occult in Literature and Culture: Female Lucifers, Priestesses, and Witches.
- 2007-2008: Postdoc scholarship at the International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (GCSC), Gießen University
- PhD from Tübingen University (2006). Published by Königshausen & Neumann in 2007 as A Writing Halfway between Theory and Fiction: Mediating Feminism from the Seventeenth to the Twentieth Century.
- 1995-2001: Study of English and German Literature (M.A.) at Eberhard Karls University Tübingen and at Edinburgh University (M.A thesis: "Gender Travels: Die Verschiebung der Geschlechterrollen in Margaret Cavendishs imaginären Reisen "Assaulted and Pursued Chastity" und Blazing World)
Membership in scholarly associations
International Margaret Cavendish Society
European Narratology Network
Deutsche Gesellschaft für das Studium britischer Kulturen
International Guest Lectureships
University of Sarajevo (March 2018, Erasmus+)
Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi (November 2018, Literature in a Globalized World - DAAD)